Effective Time Management
What it Is
Have you ever wondered how it is that some people seem to have enough time to do everything that they want to, whereas others are always rushing from task to task, and never seem to finish anything? Is it just that the former have less to do? No, it’s much more likely that they are using their time more effectively and practicing good time management skills.
Time management is not very difficult as a concept, but it’s surprisingly hard to do in practice. It requires the investment of a little time upfront to prioritise and organise yourself. But once done, you will find that with minor tweaks, your day, and indeed your week and month, fall into place in an orderly fashion, with time for everything you need to do.
What Are The Learning Points
- Determine what matters most to them both in personal and professional life.
- Live in quadrant II by doing things that is not urgent but has significant impact in their life.
- Identify Time Management traps and know how to handle it effectively.
- Building commitment with others and dare to say “no” to unimportant things and trivial matters.
- Make an action plan to move from Q1 activities to Q2 activities and find out the tools to monitor the progress.
Who It's For
How It Works